Use to temporarily relieve sore throat pain.
MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS (in each lozenge)
Benzocaine 15 mg............................................... Oral Anesthetic / Analgesic
Allergy Alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other “caine” anesthetics.
Sore Throat Warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. If symptoms are severe or persist for more than 2 days consult a doctor. If cough worsens, persists for more than 7 days, or is accompanied by a high fever, consult a doctor.
When using this product: Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens; swelling, rash or fever develops.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care practitioner before use.
In case of overdose or accidental poisoning, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away. Keep out of reach of children.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and over: Take 1 lozenge every 2 hours as needed. Allow lozenges to dissolve slowly in the mouth.
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- Contains FD&C yellow no. 5 (tartrazine) as a color additive.
- Store at room temperature.
- Check expiration date before using.
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if blister package with "Chloraseptic®" name has been disturbed or opened.
corn syrup, sucrose, glycerin, honey, propylene glycol, flavour, menthol, lecithin, capsicum annuum extract, FD&C yellow no.5