Use to temporarily relieve sore throat pain, sore mouth, pain associated with canker sores, and minor mouth irritation. Protects irritated areas in sore throat and sore mouth.
Phenol 1.5% w/w................... Oral Anesthetic / Analgesic
Glycerin 33% w/w.......................................... Demulcent
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a health care practitioner promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or give to children under 6 years of age unless directed by a health care practitioner.
When using this product, do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop use and ask a health care practitioner if:
- symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash or fever develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care practitioner before use. In case of overdose, or accidental poisoning, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Keep out of reach of children.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- apply to the affected area (one spray)
- allow to remain in place for at least 15 seconds, then spit out
- use not more than 3-4 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Adults should administer product in children under 12 years of age.
Children under 6 years of age: Consult a health care practitioner.
- Store at room temperature.
- Check expiration date before using.
- SECURITY FEATURE: Do not use if outer box is open.
FD&C Blue no.1, FD&C Red no.40, flavor, sodium saccharin, water.